As Vacuum Ultra Violet (VUV) Lithography becomes a process application, the need to develop the next generation of vacuum compatible photoresists is critical. The development of these new photoresists depends on understanding their properties under vacuum. Our Flange Mounted Mass Spectrometers, the MAX and MAX-LT™ systems, offer the high sensitivity and resolution needed to fully characterize the material outgassing and what is produced during the breakdown of the photoresists.
The MAX and MAX-LT systems are also ideal for high sensitivity Residual Gas Analysis of the vacuum chamber to ensure that ammonia, acids and other products that can damage the process or the system are not present.
Extrel’s Lithography products include:
Benefits of using Extrel’s systems in the Lithography process:
- High Sensitivity to 6 mA/Torr
- High Resolution to 110 M at m/z 28
- Partial Pressure Detectability to 10-16 mbar
- High Abundance Sensitivity to 107
- Various mass ranges from 1-120 to 2-1200 amu
- Positive and negative ion detection