Request Further Information and Quotation
"A new way to INSPIRE the next generation of scientists"
- Research-quality, high-performance system in an educational package
- Innovative open-chamber design highlights high-tech components
- Small, transportable profile facilitates convenient mobility between classrooms
The IQ-2000 features, not only an analytical instrument aimed at educating future scientists, but also a fully interactive e-textbook. The text is the result of a collaboration among leading educators and researchers who are experts in mass spectrometry. The text covers an introduction to mass spectrometry, quadrupole theory, and data analysis, while also including an in-depth look at MS systems, components, and applications.
Options for the IQ-2000 include:
- PFTBA/headspace sample bulb inlet - Use PFTBA, a common MS standard, or any volatile liquid and leak it directly into the MS while eliminating ambient air as a background
- Transportable cart - The IQ-2000 was designed to be used as either a bench top system or placed on this cart in order to wheel the system from lab to classroom and back. Now you can make the instrument accessible in a classroom setting for your students.